Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Registration Hours (new Fall 2012)*
Fall-Winter-Spring Summer (July 4 - Labor Day)
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. 8:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m
Saturday 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Fitness Center Hours
Monday through Thursday 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Friday 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Pool Hours (see pool schedule for details)
Monday, Wednesday 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Friday 6:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Saturday 6:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Photography and Publicity
Photographs, video taping and filming of YWCA activities and programs are used for publicity and/or in promotion of the YWCA. Every effort will be made to inform those being photographed in order to obtain their consent. Those who do not want to be photographed or filmed for any purposes are asked to submit a written statement to the appropriate program director.
Dec 24-25 Christmas
Dec 31 New Year’s Eve
Jan 1 New Year’s Day
Jan 21 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday
Mar 31 Easter Sunday
May 27 Memorial Day
July 4 Independence Day
Aug 31 Labor Day Weekend
Sept 1-2 Labor Day Weekend
Nov 11 Veteran’s Day / Staff Training
Nov 28-29 Thanksgiving Holiday
Dec 25 Christmas
In case of closing for an emergency, information will be given on our home page link. For more information, call (914) 949-6227:
* ext. 0 for the Front Desk
* ext. 109 for the Kids Connection
* ext. 133 for the Children’s Learning Center - Full-Day Program
* ext. 142 for the Children’s Learning Center - Part Day Program
* ext. 150 for the Fitness Center
* ext. 152 for the Pool
** There will be no credit or refund for such closings.
For Our Health and Safety
The YWCA staff works diligently to ensure the health and safety of all who use our facilities; staff, members, participants, and guests. We must rely on YOU to help by displaying courtesy and cooperation. Should you notice unsafe behaviors or facility conditions, please bring them to the attention of one of our Member Services or Administrative Staff.
- The YWCA operates a smoke-free building at all times.
- All children under the age of twelve MUST be escorted into and out of their classrooms.
- Any child left in the building during programs/classes MUST have emergency information on file. Please make sure to update emergency information for all children under 18 at the members services desk and/or with the program director as needed.
- Please attend to your personal belongings. The YWCA cannot responsible for theft or loss.
- Illegally parked cars are subject to tow.
- The speed limit in the parking area is 5 miles per hour. Obey all traffic signs and DO NOT drop children on the down side of the driveway.
- We are in a residential neighborhood. Please do not create excessive noise in the parking area.
- YWCA buildings and grounds are private property and intended for use by members and participants. All visitors must report to the member services desk on the street level.
- Dogs are not allowed at the YWCA building or grounds.